Donnerstag, 26. März 2015

Day 4: Dating Profile's

The problem on todays task was that some of the Nicknames gave the people away immediately so I picked some who are not that common for them. But I still guess everyone who has read Harry Potter knows every character I am describing.

"Nickname": Greasy Git
“Characteristic short quote”: Always
Age: 55
Gender: Male
Relationship Status: Single
Children: None
Fitness/Body Type: normal
Education: Former Hogwarts Student
Income: Unknown
Occupation: Professor
Likes: Inventing Spells
Dislikes: Most of the Students at Hogwarts

Looking for: a woman who will fill the emptiness in his life



"Nickname": Queen of the Quills
“Characteristic short quote” This is cozy
Age: 64
Gender: Female
Relationship Status: Single
Children: None
Fitness/Body Type: normal
Education: Former Hogwarts Student
Income: Unkown
Occupation: Working for the Daily Prophet
Likes: Writing, gossiping
Dislikes: Dumbledore
Looking for: A man who can take her on


"Nickname" O’Flaherty
“Characteristic short quote” Me Dad’s a Muggle
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Relationship Status: Single
Children: None
Fitness/Body Type: Normal
Education: Former Hogwarts Student
Income: Unknown
Occupation: Unknown
Likes: Flying, duelling
Dislikes: Snape

Looking for: Someone special

4 Kommentare:

  1. Is it bad that I do not know any of these? I think it either means I need to read more Harry Potter books or simply brush up on my knowledge...

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2015/03/fantasy-favourites-read-thon-take-me-out.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Believe me if I would have picked the common nicknames you would know them. I did research for the other names so don't worry

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The thing is that I got your nicknames right away as well. I knew everyone who knows Harry Potter well enough would know my characters right away, so rather than making it difficult, I decided to have a little fun with it instead :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I saw that after posting mine and I was instantly jealous. You did a good job Inge!

      Löschen