Montag, 30. März 2015

The Weekend


Since I hadn't had a minute off on the weekends to post (you know with all the reading going on and I helped my dad with my small siblings and stuff) I am posting the chalenge from the weekend today.

I never posted an update how far I got but I will tell you now. I am definetely a slow reader so it came as predicted I couldn't pull through the whole book. I will still finish it but in  a different pace. I stopped at page 460 which is the beginning of a new chapter and have 147 pages left.

And now to the questions:

  1. What house do you think you’d be in? What house would you be in if you could choose?
  2. You stand in front of the mirror of Erised, which shows your greatest desire. What do you see?
  3. What’s the first thing you would do with an Invisibility Cloak?
  4. “The Stone will transform any metal into pure gold. It also produces the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal.” What would you do with the Philosopher’s Stone?
  5. You’ve made enough Polyjuice Potion to turn into another person for an entire day. Who would you be and why? (For funsies, the person may be dead, alive, fictional, or real.)
  6. A Boggart turns into what they think is your biggest fear. What would your Boggart turn into?
  7. What would your Animagus be?
  8. You just got access to a Pensieve and have all your memories and thoughts to access. What memory would you like to revisit?
  9. The Harry Potter universe deals with a lot of prejudice – prejudice against werewolves, inferiority of house elves, arresting and murdering Muggleborns. Hermione started S.P.E.W. (Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare) when she was 14 years old. What would your action plan against prejudice be (or are you fine with the way things are)?
  10. Here’s an age-old question for you: good or evil? E.g. Would you join Voldemort because you revel in his power, or because you’re afraid of it? Would you stand down and fight Death Eaters, or hide and wait until it’s over? Please note that both sides have cookies, so that’s no valid reason to join the Dark Side.

1. I am on Pottermore like Inge but I got sorted into Hufflepuff ... Since I kinda think this is not the right house for me I would actually choose Ravenclaw.

2. Huh that is a really tricky question.Since I want to be perfect in at least one thing in my life I guess I would be a world class Pole Dancer!

3. I guess I would really try how good it works and then show it to my best friend so we can think of stuff we could do with it.

4. I can't really answer that. Moving on.

5. I want to be Iron Man for one day. Just because I can :D

6. In the books it would definetely be Lord Voldemort. I am a scaredy cat when it comes to him. In real life I don't know for sure but I think everyone I love would be dead around me...

7. A horse.

8. The moment that i first met m best friend. I can't really remember it but I would love to!

9. Huh since I hade a girl in my class with albinism and she had a problem to be accepted it class I can tell you what I did back then. They really bullied her so someone from class had to stood up. Since I wasn't a popular person back then I knew that you have to adress them directly and point it out to them. Wasn't easy but they stopped it the minute that I really got angry and screamed at them. At least they left us alone after that.

10. Ok cookies aside even if the dark side had better cookies I would NEVER join Lord Voldemort. I would probably train for fighting against him since I hate hiding but I don't know if I would male it. But as always those kind of questions can't be really answered only in theorie. You have NO idea at all how you would react if you never where in any situation like this.

Just found out that my Patronus would be a lion hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen