Montag, 11. Juli 2016

Playlist Shuffle Quiz

Well technically this is not my challenge but it sounded like so much fun, that I wanted to give it a go. I am reading the Percy Jackson series for the first time so I hope, I will get anything right. I am a day behind, my apologies, but I just adopted a dog today and I was so excited yesterday, that I could't think straight.

1. This song describes the Percy Jackson series: Don't worry from Madcon
2. This song Annabeth is caught singing at drunk karaoke: Not fair from Lily Allen
3. This song describes the first capture the flag: Milkshake from Kelis
4. This song is playing whilst Percy walks into the realm of Hades: Boom from Anjulie
5. This song describes the Lightning thief plot: Freaks from Timmy Trumpet
6: During the fight with Medusa, Percy, Annabeth and Grover are fighting to this song: Misty Blue from Dorothy Moore
7. Battles! Magic! Possible murder! This song is playing when Percy is stalked by the Minotaurus: One Day from Les Miserables
8.  This song will most likely play at the worst possible moment: You&Me (Flume Remix) by Disclosure feat. Eliza Doolittle
9. This song describes Percy: Slow from Depeche Mode
10. This song is the finale: Highway to Hell from AC/DC
Well that was really funny. I only saw the movie so if the finale in the book is a bit like in the movie, the last song actually fits :D

I am back on Wednesday with the first Percy Jackson challenge :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen